Elder Jake Hobbs

Elder Jake Hobbs
Elder Jake Hobbs

Monday, May 5, 2014

May 5


Dear Family,

This week has been a good one!  I'll be getting transferred from Robstown still waiting on where  I'll be headed to the whole mission is behind schedule for transfers so will see how it turns out!

I got the chance to say goodbye to Joyce and I about bawled she really complimented me on what I have helped her find in her life and it's such a great blessing to have met her and to have had the chance to teach her in my time up here in Robstown! She will be coming to Utah this summer so I'll be planning on seeing her sometime when she visits. She's the sweetest old lady and is my mother of southern texas. haha

Anyways it's been such an honor to have served here in Robstown zone
it's been an area that has battled a lot in the past and I've felt very blessed to have been here to see a lot of that mentality change we still have alot to change but I've gotten to see the average of convert baptisms double in the time since I've been here so I know the lord is hastening his work and is bringing his prepared to the knowledge of the truth.

I love you all and I'll be excited for the chance to visit with y'all this Sunday, But have a great week and take care!

con amor,
Elder Hobbs

p.s. I found out about transfers.... they still haven't given specifics on the area... but I'll be going back to Brownsville or Harlingen zone I'll let you know next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment