Elder Jake Hobbs

Elder Jake Hobbs
Elder Jake Hobbs

Sunday, July 13, 2014

July 7

Well I'm glad you were satisfied with your last letter because that's the last detailed letter you may be getting. haha jk 
Well this week has been really good. We had some miracles in the church with members bringing some family members and as well a former investigator came and had a great experience. We will be planning on having 2 baptisms this upcoming sunday. We decided to put off Araceli's baptism for this week due to her mother getting out of prison so she can see and support it. Her mother is already a member and has supported her through letters in her progress towards the gospel.

We spent the 4th of July in our apartments to avoid being hit by a potential drunk on the road and as well being shot or hit with fire works. We cleaned up our apartment real nice. I've prided myself in cleaning and leaving apartments nicer then I found them since about half way through my mission. So I cleaned and took apart our vacuum, through away a bunch of clutter and cleaned up  any other problems around the apartment that were present.

I'm doing my best to stay focused and not get carried away with the future. Our president has been having us make plans in our personal study and I was just recently delegated that ability so it's going to be weird planning stuff but that's basically all I got for this week the gospel's true the church is true and I love testifying to people and letting them know the truth. I as well love changing things up in contacts and being real and bold with them not rude but bold. The work is true and we are always entitled to the blessings of the gospel as we keep the commandments and apply the scriptures in our life. if you desire success, happiness, whatever it is you have to be willing to do the things tha't';ll bring success to you you can't just expect it. Anyways that's my preaching for the week love you all have a good week!


Elder Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment