Elder Jake Hobbs

Elder Jake Hobbs
Elder Jake Hobbs

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

August 26


Dear Family,
 
Well the news is in i'll be heading off tomorow......................... It's been a good run here in Brownsville i'm going to miss it to death but i'll be headed off to Laredo to the area of Larga Vista. And i'll be driving a Van!!!! And supposedly it'll be brand new. But it's the car that the mission uses to do transfers so they load overyone up from Laredo and ship them to Mcallen so this Tuesday I'll probably pick up my van and drive it over to Laredo it's about 3 hours to Laredo but I'll be making a couple stops on the way I'll find out the schedule tonight...... But I almost feel like it's going to be harder to say goodbye to Brownsville than it was to say goodbye to Utah. I'm going to miss the converts that the lord had entrusted me to guide a ton. Tonight I say goodbye to Alicia and Adolfo......... These last 2 baptisms I've been blessed.   I'm just so excited to be here in Brownsville for one last day i'll let you know how the changes go on Monday. But i love you all have a great week good luck with school and I expect an e-mail from one of those track girls from idaho. jk
Love elder Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment